How Much Will My Window Treatments Cost?
How much do new window treatments cost? From metal mini-blinds to custom draperies…the possibilities are endless when it comes to choosing your window treatments. The type and size of the custom window treatment you choose will affect the cost.
For budgeting purposes, it’s safe to budget $100 to $600 per window. You may be thinking, “Wow, that’s such a big range!” The reason this range is so large is because the variance between the different types and sizes of window treatments is so great. This is just a guideline to help you plan for your own window treatments. There are many different features that will affect the final cost of your window treatments.
Window Treatment Styles and Features
The number of window treatment options goes on and on. We’re here to help you make the right product selections for your home AND your wallet. Shades, shutters, blinds, and draperies all offer something a little different. Here are a few features to consider that will affect the price of your window treatments:
- Cordless: Cordless window treatments offer both a cleaner look and a safer home for children and pets. Hunter Douglas cordless window treatments could be motorized with a remote or raised and lowered with a lift system. This feature can come with a variety of different Hunter Douglas window treatments, including both blinds and shades.
- Top down / bottom up: This style of window treatment offers extreme versatility! This offers the added feature of being able to lower the blind or shade from the top as well as the ability to raise it from the bottom. This gives you ultimate privacy and light control, as well as creates a unique visual effect.
- Room darkening: Want your kids to sleep later? Don’t want to be woken at the crack of dawn? Room darkening shades (Duettes are the best here) is the answer to all your sleeping troubles. These window shades are made with fabrics and materials that block out light. Even the best blackout shades may allow some light to filter in around the edges of the frame. Want to prevent that?! Add draperies or panels to prevent all light from entering.
- Energy efficient: You can choose window treatments that are built to insulate during the winter and control solar heat during the summer.
- Light diffusing: Several types of window treatments offer variable light control, which helps you control how much light enters the home and diffuses it so that it is softer and not glaring.
There are so many options for custom window treatments! That’s the beauty of custom window treatments; they are built precisely according to your needs. You choose the size, style, and features so that they fit perfectly, perform function you need, and have the impeccable style you expect from The Vertical Connection Carpet One.
Find the Perfect Window Treatments with The Vertical Connection Carpet One!
Since 1977, our family-owned business has been providing the homeowners of Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville and the surrounding Howard County and Maryland areas with one of a kind service in the areas of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, window treatments, carpets, and flooring! Whether you already have an idea in mind or you need help in the right direction, The Vertical Connection Carpet One is ready to help make your vision a reality.